Assassins Creed Game Torrent Free Download For PC. Assassins Creed is an adventure and action PC game released by Ubisoft Montreal in 2020. Play as Altair, who was reduced to punishment for violating Assassin’s Creed, and must now restore his good name.
Assassins Creed Free Download PC Game Full Version
Today, we play for ordinary bartender Desmond Miles, who is a descendant of past murderer Altair ibn La Ahad. Desmond was kidnapped by Abstergo and with the help of Animus, a machine for reading genetic memory, he is trying to find out the whereabouts of Apple Eden, an artifact of the First Civilization that Altair very safely concealed at the time.
In the past, we controlled Altair himself, who was reduced to punishment for violating Assassin’s Creed, and must now restore his good name by eliminating several people who hold key positions in the Order of the Templars. This is 1191, and the third crusade is in full swing.
The plot of the hooked “AC”. The story of the confrontation between two powerful organizations, the Brotherhood of Assassins and the Templar Order, seemed quite interesting to us and not without some kind of philosophical connotation, but here of course everyone evaluates the tower exclusively from its bell, and we will not impose our opinion to the reader.
Minimum System Requirements to Play Assassins Creed on PC:
- Supported OS:Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Video Card:256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- Processor:Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- Hard Disk:8 GB available hard disk space
- System Memory:Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM
- Sound Card:DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- Supported Peripherals:Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- DirectX Version:Direct X 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries